Apollo Cradle — money thief doctors

My sister visited chetna jain for # ulcer and she advised at least 20 tests including pap smear threatening us suggesting it the symptoms of cancer.

We got all the test done which costs us around 6000 rs and didn't find anything, then she advised that we have to go through crytography surgery to get the ulcer removed which is said to be called as icing therapy as well.

To take the second opinion today we went to vijay wali, she started asking about that whether we have gone the test.

We told her that we have undergone through all the test. Then without physically examining she directly advised us few more tests saying that now these tests are mandatory.

There are many inernal lab assistants confirmed me that doctors are getting commission from the hospital based on how many test they have recommended to the patient.

Either there is any issue or not these stupid doctors are recommending tests which are useless rather recommending a medicine.

I would suggest to take a strong action against these doctors.

By the time, i will file a rti against your hospital and will approach pmo office as well to get your cod of conduct assessed in a detailed manner.
Mar 19, 2018

Apollo Cradle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Vivek,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we request you to kindly share hospital details, along with your contact numbers and email id. We will look into it and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Apollo Hospitals
My DD delivered on 21 July 2016 had feeding issues. I complained about it so many times. No suggestion for this issue. Now we went to dentist they told it must b bcoz of tie. She had been formula feed. This tie cud had been advised to cut. Whose fault is this???

Apollo Cradle
    Apollo Cradle Phone
    +91 40 4424 4424 [Hyderabad]
    +91 12 4408 2232 [Gurgaon]
    +91 80 4424 4424 [Bangalore]
    Apollo Cradle Address
    101/209 & 210, ITPL Main Road, Kundalahalli, Brookefield, Marthahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037