[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — apollo home services - hyderabad

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Rakesh Balasubramanyam on Mar 13, 2018
I had ordered for a surgical bed for my aunt on feb 1, 2018 and paid 29k through payumoney. The apollo representative was very prompt while asking for payment and after money transfer the bed was installed on feb 9th. Before buying the bed i had asked the apollo representative if the bed would be purchased back in case i no longer wanted it and she confirmed to me that apollo / some vendor will buy back.

Unfortunately my aunt passed on feb 19th and since then i have been requesting apollo to buy back the back through a vendor. After multiple calls, i still haven’t heard back from them. Now the apollo service representatives aren’t even taking my call or responding back to me. Can you please help me solve this issue? I am really tired of calling apollo wanting to fix this issue.

Thanks for your help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018
Dear Rakesh‏,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we request you to kindly share patient's UHID no. along with your contact numbers and email id. We will look into it and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Apollo Hospitals