[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — apollo hospital - greams road, not providing clarification letter for the fees charged for the surgery

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 chithra madasamy on Nov 7, 2017

I am chithra devi. M, underwent a surgery (Salpingectomy) on 26/08/2017 at greams road, apollo hospital.
My uhid is ac01.2206525
My insurance company is oriental insurance (Medi asst).
Insurance company requested a clarificaion letter from the doctor for charging a higher fees. Doctor gave a query reply and was not given in apollo letter head.
Insurance company requested the clarification as a letter in the apollo letter head to accept the fees charged.
I have been following up for almost 2 months with the dr. Sathish and still they are not providing me the clarification letter.
Please provide me the clarification letter in the apollo letter head, within 2 days, because the insurance company has been waiting for 2 months for this letter and they might close my case and i have to lose rs. 80000 that i paid as my surgery fees alone.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 30, 2017

[Nov 07, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Nov 07, 2017
Hi Chithra,

Kindly share your contact details, e-mail ID & medical reports through inbox message. Our customer service representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Team Apollo Hospitals
Updated by chithra madasamy, Nov 07, 2017
I have given my contact details and email id as inbox message, but there is no option for attaching my reports.(the email id is not viewable)
could u please give me the email id for sending it.

Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2017
Hi Chithra,

We have not yet received your contact details and e-mail ID. Request you to please share the details below.

Team Apollo Hospitals
Updated by chithra madasamy, Nov 08, 2017
Phone: [protected]
Email Id: [email protected]
Updated by chithra madasamy, Nov 08, 2017
Kindly Provide me the clarification letter asap
Updated by chithra madasamy, Nov 10, 2017

Please let me know the status asap.

Chithra

Comments

Please let me know the email Id for sharing my contact details, email ID and medical reports

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Hospital - apollo hospital - greams road, not providing clarification letter for the fees charged for the surgery