Apollo Hospital — behaviour of staff of emergency ward

adi1504 on Jun 21, 2019
I had the worst possible experience in the emergency ward. We had taken my father in law in for a case of pancreatitis. There was no communication as to what was the diagnosis. And when I went to ask what happened and the emergency doctor at that time Dr. Srinivasan told me we have already communicated with the wife of the patient which was not done. I had to explicitly ask him is there a problem letting me know the diagnosis again and then his highness was ready to point me to another doctor.

The status is never communicated by the doctors and the guards tells you he will call when needed as there is no entry into emergency. He calls me in and I wait there for 5 mins near the bed. My father in law is withering in pain complaining of pain and feeling pukiish, nobody responds till I got to their place personally and call them to please come to his bed. And I ask the guard who called me in and he says he doesn't know. I ask doctors and nurses who called me in and they do not know. Never had such a bad experience for emergency ward.

[Jun 21, 2019] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2019
Namaste sir,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Kindly share the patient details and UHID number along with the location of the branch to take further action.

Please share the details to [protected]@apollohospitals.com (or) contact[protected].

Thanks & Regards,
Guest Relations,
Apollo Greams Road, Chennai.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006