Apollo Hospital Delhi — delayed service

ATigga on Nov 21, 2018
Visited Apollo hospital new delhi where after taking the reports I was given appointment on 21st Nov 2018 at 5.30 pm with Dr V K Aneja for consultation . The staff at the reception advised me to wait as there were a number of patients waiting. After all the patients had been dealt with, at 6.00 pm I stood up to go inside the cabin when the man at the reception snatched my file from me and told me to wait as there was another patient who had to be dealt with first . The staff entertained the person first even though the patient came much after us and I had to wait much beyond the time given. The staff had audacity to snatch file from me when he could have simply advised me politely that I had to wait for some more time . There is no transparency in the queue in which patients are being attended to. It's a farce that they are maintaining the timings in the doctors diary which is seen only by the staff & is being manipulated. The staff should be told to be more courteious. Patients should not be unnecessarily hackled.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0