[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — doctor ganesh/ worst ent and money minded doctor apollo hospital, vanagaram branch

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 ramkumar.qs on Jan 18, 2018
Dr. Ganesh from apollo hospital vanagaram branch, he is a very worst ever ent doctor and full of money minded doctor. He is very rude and having pathetic behavior and usually treating patients without respects. I trusted apollo hospital and this doctor did a nasal operation to me. After the operation this doctor asked me to visit him regularly and he charged me for all the time.

Even after paid huge money for operation and paying rs.600 (One time visit charge) all the time i didn't got cured or felt normal. The prescribing tablets from him are highly priced and i got some other side effects for that medicines.

He wants me to visit him regularly and pay consultation fees rather than curing the disease. As i come to know his behaviour i visited other ent hospital and within two days i'm cured and now feeling normal. Please don't go for this doctor for ent problem as he is only taking money rather than solving problems. He is not a friendly or problem solving doctor, he is a corporate money minded doctor.

My mother in law went to him for the throat problems and this doctor suggested her to take test for abdomen and after taking the test he is asking who asked you to take this test. We have his own handwritten copy for the abdomen test. And he wants all the tests to be taken only from the apollo hospital, he is not accepting outside scan reports. All the medicines he prescribed to my mother in law has side effects and now she stopped to take.

My whole family regularly go for apollo hospital for any problems, now because of this doctor i'm really disappointed about apollo. I trust the apollo hospital will read the complaint. Nowadays doctors are becomes money minded and even paying huge money also they don't want patients to cure.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2018
As stated by Apollo hospital customer care this case was not resolved. No body from their side contacted us.

I went to abroad and didnt checked the status of the message. Please don't mark it as resolved

[Jan 18, 2018] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018
Hello Sir,

Apologies for the experience you have faced with Apollo Hospital. We request you to share your name, location and UHID no. We will look into this and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Apollo Hospitals
Updated by ramkumar.qs, Jan 21, 2018
Name: Ramkumar V, Location: Thiruverkadu, UHID No: AC01.[protected]
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2018
We request you to kindly share your contact details. It will help us to assist you further.
Updated by ramkumar.qs, Feb 05, 2018
From my UHID number you have my contact number. Even-though I give the number [protected]
Updated by ramkumar.qs, Feb 10, 2018
There is no response received from the Apollo customer care. I will also give my alternate number [protected]
Updated by ramkumar.qs, Jul 10, 2018
This is not resolved. I went to abraod and not checked the status of the message. Now apollo customer care used this and stated as resolved.

No one from Apollo customer care contacted us.

Comments

No one from Apollo customer care contacted us.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Hospital - doctor ganesh/ worst ent and money minded doctor apollo hospital, vanagaram branch