[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — employee behaviour

billykay on Jan 12, 2018
I have been a regular customer or patient (I should say) of apollo hospitals and recently when i took a relative to the emergency i have had the worst experience at indraprastha apollo hospital, sarita vihar. Firstly, there is no parking for patients that are coming to the emergency ward of the hospital. I told the security guards that i need to admit the patient girst than i'll park the car in the parking that is almost 300 metres far from the emergency section, but the guards there kept on bothering me which is really annoying specially when someone is with a cancer patient and trying to admit him in the hospital for treatment. Secondly, the people sitting at the reception of emergency section in the morning shift around 6am are the worst i have seen till now in apollo and something which is totally unexpected. They have no ettiquetes of talking to the customers. We are paying big amounts of money to get the best treatment but what we get instead is people talking rubbish and service which is almost as bad as in a government hospital. I am highly disappointed and after spending lacs of rupees on treatments in apollo hospitals i regret to have chosen this hospital.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2018

[Jan 12, 2018] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018
Hello Sir,

Apologies, for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details with us. We will look into this matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Apollo Hospitals
Updated by billykay, Jan 13, 2018
My number is +91 [protected] and e-mail is bil.khan@rediff.com.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for sharing your contact details. We will get in touch with you.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The report is not yet getting reflected online after three days.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006