[Resolved]  Apollo Hospital — I am trying to contact Dr, Ram Gopalakrishnan

Dear Sir.
I am Farida Islam From bangladesh. I am a patient of Dr, Ram Gopalakrishnan of your hospital. My UHID :3384444. I have been visited your place at last 24/10/2016. The doctor asked me to call him after two month. It's an emergency.I am having serious diabetes problem after taking the drags that the Doctor has suggested me.I need to contact him as early as possible to get suggestion .

Best regards
Farida Islam
Bangladesh
UHID:3384444
I am trying to contact Dr, Ram Gopalakrishnan
I am trying to contact Dr, Ram Gopalakrishnan
Feb 18, 2017
Jan 02, 2017

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 18, 2017
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response
Dear Ma'am,

We have been trying to reach you. Please call back at [protected] so that we can help you with the correct information. Thanks.

Comments

Poor staff illiterate staff and of no use

Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2017
Hello, Request you to please share the complete details so that we can look into the matter. Thanks.
Attanance bonus not added in my salary account i am already informed my HR department but no reponse so please take action ALL corporate companies provided for attanance bonus 500 to 1000 minimum but APOLLO CORPORATE companies only not providing TOTAL tamilnadu apollo staffs but why ?

Apollo Hospital