[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — irresponsible care givers

Sandhya Sreedhar on Nov 21, 2018
I took my 11 months old baby for urine sample collection using foley's catheter. This was supposed to be an out patient department procedure but my child was taken inside nicu without seeking my permission by nurse raj abraham and i was locked outside the icu. The procedure took more than 15 minutes and i could hear my child crying uncontrollably outside the door. Being into medical profession myself i knew this was unusually long time. Even after repeated pleas they refused to let me enter or give back my child. Finally i had to barge in to find my child covered in vomitus. I consoled my child and was told that enough sample could not be collected. This incident was terrible for my family. The nurses were rude, uncooperative and inefficient.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

[Nov 21, 2018] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2018
Namaste Madam,

Thanks for writing to us!

I completely understand that things aren’t happening the way we wanted them to. Really apologize for that!

Kindly share more details on the child's UHID and the hospital location for us to work on it.

Please give us a call on[protected] or write to us info@apollohospitals.com / infochennai@apollohospitals.com.

Thanks and regards