[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — Poor Service, money ripping off

Chennai - Near International Airport, India
 Vani M
My brother who was heading to Chennai International Airport to go back with his wife to Australia, suddenly started getting sever Stomach pain and rushed to near by Apollo hospital. The pain was so horrible pain that he literally rolling on floor with the pain. But still non of the senior doctors came to check and only the Junior MBBS doctors attended him saying that he getting stomach pain only because he had some loose motions and just gave some normal medication. My brother's wife is a doctor and she insisted them to do some check-ups and call senior doctors as my brother is literally crying with the pain but still non of the senior doctors turned up. My brother got their Australia tickets cancelled as the pain was too sever. On insisting they did few more tests and then concluded it is UTI (Urinary tract infection) but as my sister in law is doctor she made out that the pain must be of stones and told them to check for it. But they didnt do it, instead gave some pain killers. But after being discharged, my sister in law bought the medicines required for stone removal. She couldn't find them in the Apollo pharmacy or near by medical stores so she had go run about and then brought them and gave it to my brother. Then after few hours my brother could felt the pressure and found that a stone fell in his urine.
So this is how the Apollo doctors neglect the normal people. But they made bill of Rs. with no required treatment. They concentrate only on celebrities to make good money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2016

[Jun 02, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2016
Dear Ms. Vani, We request you to share the UHID number along with your contact details so that we can escalate it to the relevant department and look into the matter. Thanks

Comments

They made a bill of Rs.8000 just for urine test with no proper and correct reports.
They hardly stayed their for 2 hours.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006