[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — Super worst hospital in odisha

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
 Sasmita10
Apollo bhubaneswar is the worst hospital in odisha. All are fully money minded people starting form doctors till finance/management level. When patient is admitted they tried to see how much money the patient's family can give. Then they do treatment accordingly. They will keep the patient in icu and always try to keep the patient as long as possible.
Icu is not at all clean. Whoever gets admitted in icu will have definitely infection there as they don't keep the icu neat and clean.
The doctors/nurses who are in icu are not at all good. They used to do gossip and very rarely look at patient. Even if the patient will be shivering due to ac inside icu, the nurses never look at them.
If you ask any question about your patient during the icu visit, they used to say"dont intefer in our work. We are doing our work". So i just want to know from them,
"why these stupid people talk like this? Are'nt we giving money for our patient? Why cant we know about our patient's progress???
I would say there is no good words for those people. I am telling all these as i had experienced these situation very recently...
I had admitted my father for neurological problem. He was in icu for 35 days. He was undergoing treatment under dr. Debabrata biswal, neurological department.

He is such a game player, i do not have any words for him. Initially he used to tell, our patient is recovering, you came on time.. Bla bla.. We were keeping a hope as doctor is saying. Somehow we were arranging money as they were asking 35k daily basis. Though it was very much painful for us to arrange money, but again we were keeping a hope on doctor's word.
But this idiot doctor was playing with us. He and his team were telling such good story daily basis and at the end of 35 days...
Dr. Biswal left for foreign, for his personal vacation and left my father in that critical state. For them all these are busniess.
They give more priority to their personal life compare to patient's life.

O my question to these doctorts is.. Why you guys are playing such game with patient's life? If you dont know how to do treatment for any critical condition of a patient plesae do not touch patient's body and say"no" to patient's family.
Don't play game with anyone's life...

My serious suggestion.. If anyone wants to do any treatment for any disease in odisha.. Please never ever go to apollo bhubaneswar...
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Nov 11, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2016
Dear Sasmita,

We are very sorry about the bad experience you had with us and Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
Request you to kindly share the patient's UHID number along with your contact number so that we can look into the matter immediately. Thanks.
Updated by Sasmita10, Nov 19, 2016
typo error...as the date would be 5th Oct, 2016 around 11PM night instead 5th Oct, 2015 around 11PM night

Comments

The issue been marked resolved but have u got the resolution.. I have also gone through with all the issues mentioned above.
NO..they have not resolved..i can see they have just changed the status without answering my query.
You can imagine how clever are they?

@Apollo customer care:How can you change the status without really answering my query? Never ever change the status of any comment if you really dint look into that.If you can not answer to any query..keep it open...

just to hide the fault of your hospital doctor you are making it as resolved????

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006