[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — Unethical Behavior of Doctor and Male staff members.

Swati Jeswani Mahajan
My mother had gone for ECHO n TMT at Apollo hospital gwalior. We were given appointment for the next month since we were told that the cardiologist from delhi will come next month.

No when we visited next month, thr was no cardiologist from delhi.

But we were still Ok to get it done from cardiologist in gwalior since the brand attached was Apollo.
But the doctor thr crossed all the limits. She asked her to remove all the clothes, get absolutely naked on the treadmill. Also when we asked about availability of female nurse he denied and said I ll do everything I don't need any nurse.

Also he pressurised her to go for the test. The staff appointed on the reception also showed utter negligence.

We screamed at them and went back. But this srsly disgusting. We would like some action to be taken against theme.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 10, 2016
The concerned hospital has admitted its mistake. And has promised that the concerned doctor and staff shall be made to apologise.
So we withdraw our complaint.

[Sep 08, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Apollo Spectra - Best Hospital In Gwalior
I have visited various hospital in Gwalior, but Apollo Spectra, Gwalior provides outstanding healthcare Services and staff including nursing care is also very good.

Apollo chennai is kind a like money eating monster .. They told a amount before for a operation and after that operation they charged double of that. And all the nurses are too noisy..

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Hospital - Unethical Behavior of Doctor and Male staff members.