[Resolved] Apollo Munich Health Insurance — refuse to renew a continuous health policy

3447 RAJA PARK SHAKUR BASTI, DELHI,, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Sumiit Bhandula on Jun 6, 2019
I took a Mediclaim policy no. [protected] from Apollo Munich through Canara bank. The policy number is [protected] and the policy is active since 2015. The policy had to be renewed on 27 march '19. There sales executive named Pradeep went to the bank and completed all formalities and the premium was debited through the account. On 2 May '19, they refund for the same was initiated stating the reason that the details of the INSURED and PROPOSER aren't available. Regarding this I even contacted Apollo, many times on e-mail, but any satisfactory solution was not provided by there team as I even filled the form which they sent but my problem wasn't resolved. Need you help in this regard.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2019

[Jun 06, 2019] Apollo Munich Health Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2019
Hi Sumit, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please allow us some time to get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019
Hi Sumit, Our concerned team has shared their response on your registered e-mail id. Please do let us know if there's something else we can help you with.

Apollo Munich Team

Comments

Sir/Mam

I resolved all the problem in the best possible manner.

Kindly Contact
Harsh
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
I already submitted original invoice, discharge summary at jodhpur office (mr. kishan) but claims rejected by apollo munich health insurance
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

Hi KK, We are concerned to note this. Kindly share your contact and policy details so we may get in touch with you at the earliest.

Apollo Munich Team

Apollo Hospitals Complex,Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500033
    Apollo Munich Health Insurance - refuse to renew a continuous health policy