[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — Apollo Blood glucose strips

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Vishwanath Jayaram
I Purchased 2 Apollo Blood glucose monitoring device 3 months back along with offer of 10 strips. After that i have been struggling to buy the strips. There is no supply of the strips in bangalore. I have almost visited the shops 15 times different shops across bangalore, but there is no supply and the shops just gave false promises.

So, my recommendation, please do not buy Apollo Blood glucose device. When they do not have supplies, why should they cheat people by just selling the device??
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Apr 10, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2017
We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern.
Kindly share your details for us to get in touch. we will arrange the strips in your nearest store.

Comments

I am also facing the same issue. No proper response from the Apollo Customer care.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2017

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern.
I am also facing the same problem. It's been 3 months and every time I visit the nearby shop, I am asked to visit next week. I am a regular customer of apollo. When i visited to buy glucometer, the shopkeeper insisted for the apollo glucometer. But now it feels like I've done a big mistake by choosing apollo brand. My father even asked me to throw the machine in trash and get a new machine of another brand.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2017

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern.
Kindly share your details for us to get in touch. we will arrange the strips or machine Replacement in your nearest store.

In fact, the local medicine store was rude.

Do respond.

Rashmita.
Rashmita Sha's reply, Jun 20, 2017
I mean the guy at the store was rude.
I am also facing the same issue. No proper response from the Apollo Stores and false commitment. I want replacement of device to a better and which has stock of strips
[email protected]
Nearest Store is BTM layout Bangalore
Hii
I am facing the same problem, I am not even able to get it online neither it is available in the nearest Apollo Stores. Please arrange apollo strips or replace my glucometer
Hii

Please arrange apollo strips or replace my glucometer my contact no-[protected], mail id -

[email protected]

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - Apollo Blood glucose strips