[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — Collecting Rs.20 for only blood sugar check

Parvathipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
 chemist
I went to Appollo pharmacy parvathipuram Nagercoil on 30.06.2017 for blood sugar check.They have collected Rs.20 from me .According to the advertisement only they had to collect Rs.10 only.When asked the reason the man who was cashier speaks without responsibility.I have given Rs.10 earlier in the same shop for only sugercheck not Blood pressure.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2017

[Jul 05, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2017
Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details to [protected]@apollopharmacy.in for us to look into it.

Comments

Hello Sir, Request you to please share your contact details and we will look into the matter.
Thanks.
A medicine delivered at my home is expired dated. The batch number mentioned on bill is different from the actual one!!
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2017

Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details to [email protected] for us to look into it.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - Collecting Rs.20 for only blood sugar check