[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — complaining about the pharmacy person they are stupid or do not want to deliver the medicines

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Sabnam Sultana Laskar on Jan 14, 2019
I have called swarn path mansarovar apollo pharmacy at 6pm today n ask to deliver the medicine. Then i have send the address at 6:30pm. They took around 4 hours then one delivery boy told me that he is on the way..
After 40minutes i called him n check how much time he need i called around 10:15pm he told me that come to shop tomorrow morning. As the time was too late..
What the service is i called 6pm n they assured that they will deliver n after 4 hours they informed it is not possible. Is it a joke or something.
Too bad service n i will share these things to social media so that they will not trust to apollo. Now days people told also apollo is fake they don't bother about patient today i saw it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0119-53 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

I had ordered a product for Rs 230 and paid online on 4th Dec. After two weeks when I enquired they said it is unavailable. It is more than two weeks, I still have not got my money back in my account.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0119-58 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Not delivered. Mobile [protected]. Email. selvoice.[protected]@gmail.com. order number not saved.Help.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0119-59 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

I am staying in gaur city 2.

The employees in the shop no.9 (divyansh flora noida west) were ridicules.
When I advised them that you should not behave like this manner, on any customers which may irritate them. But they all together have arrogantly replied and told me to make complaint that they are not having any fear or discipline.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0119-60 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - complaining about the pharmacy person they are stupid or do not want to deliver the medicines