[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — do not deliver on time

Tuljapur, Osmanabad District, Maharashtra, India
 dolly parmar on Jul 18, 2017
I have ordered medicine online. When it reached to the destined city. Courier partner did not deliver to the given address rather he called us and asked us to collect parcel from his office.

When we are paying courier charges you should deliver it to the customer's given address.
There is no point to pay courier charges. Please refund my courier charges.
Also delivery details which is given by customer care was wrong.
My order id:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2017

[Jul 18, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Romi Saluja's response, Jul 14, 2017
Apollo pharmacy in SPS Hospital Ludhiana is mismanaged. Staff is not cooperative and very misbehaving. Some staff roaming here to there and there is only one or two employees work at collecting medicine. Plz take some action regarding this. Hope u will take quick action regarding this.
Gaurav Transporters's response, Jul 18, 2017
Misbihave of staff use abussing language with me
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2017
Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details to [email protected] for us to look into it.

Comments

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2017

Misbehave of staff when i go for return that medicine is opened i m regularly customer

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - do not deliver on time