[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — incorrect billing & delivering wrong product

East punjabi bagh, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Hairis Singla on May 15, 2019
Hi there,

This is hairis singla, a resident of punjabi bagh, new delhi. I went to your store in east punjabi bagh today morning along with the prescription. They noted all the medicines and my home address in order to deliver the same at my place.

Firstly, they never provide medicines to the consumers on the spot. They always say that they will deliver at my place with in few hours. After ordering the medicines in the morning i have got the delivery at night. Why do they always have to arrange from some pharmacy. If they are doing so then why did it take 9 hrs to deliver them at consumer's place.?

Secondly, inspite of taking such long time to deliver medicines the delivery boy got the wrong medicines & i got to know after making the payment to that boy.

Thirdly, as per the store sayings that i will receive 10% points of the actual bill in my card (Talking about only medicines) but today when i ask the store about my points not credited in my card then the store manager told me that "they did mannual billing, points will be credited by tomorrow". When i am paying them now then why will my points get added by tomorrow.

I am highly disappointed with the store's services.
I would like to request you to please look into this matter.

Thanks & regards
Hairis
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 15, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Comments

Apollo pharmacy store person gave wrong concentration of insulin which had resulted in extreme danger to the life of patient.
Complaint details are as follows:
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0519-39 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - incorrect billing & delivering wrong product