[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — misbehaviour with customers

Manish924 on Mar 9, 2018
Hi, team, today, i have visited the apollo pharmacy 03-08.2018, address: hennagara gate, hosur main road, bomma sandra, anekal, banglore, karnataka. I went to purchase few thing like cotton, bandage etc. When i went inside the shop, i have asked for cotton and bandage. Store person said that cotton and bandage you will get in stall which is the out side of my shop, those stalls are set up by apollo pharmacy. We are not keeping these items inside our shop. When i came outside, i saw two stalls were set up just outside of the apollo pharmacy store. Again i asked cotton from the person who was arranging the stationery items like oil and tooth brush etc. First, i asked cotton from the person who was setting in the left hand side of the shop, he told me, you go and ask the person who is in right hand side of the store, again i have asked the cotton and other stuff, again i went and asked from the person who was sitting in the right side of the shop, he said you go and ask that person who is sitting in left side. I asked them why you people are sending me hear are there, if you don't have then tell me i will go from hear. There were three guys are there in that stall, and all three guys are from apollo pharmacy employee, because those guys were wearing apollo pharmacy dress. All of sudden these three guys were started using slang/bad language to me, and they told me that if you wish to buy, otherwise you can get lost from hear. They were lifted there hands on me, which was very bad, and i got injured because if apollo pharmacy employee. When i have asked there name, they told me what you will do, we will not tell our name.

This is how apollo pharmacy employee behave with customers. I got injured because of them, which is not acceptable.

Kindly investigate this issue as soon possible, and remove those guys from apollo pharmacy, who don't know how to speak/behave with customer, whatever they wish to do, they will do. No body is there to take action against them. This type of employee are there in apollo pharmacy. This is very shameless for apollo pharmacy, are they setting for business, or are they sitting to abuse the customers. I want you to take action on this as soon as possible.

My email address - kumar. Manish924@gmail.com.

Manish
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - misbehaviour with customers