[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — not giving change and bill instead of change giving chocolates

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 racherla krishnachetan Racherla on Mar 21, 2018
This is r. Krishna chetan, today i visit apollo pharmacy at khairatabad railyway gate.. I purchase ultra d3 tonic @₹69 i given to casheir ₹70 but he didnt given change @₹1 instead of giving cholate.. I dont want cholate and he also not given bill also everytime i purchased there not given bill to customer, if customer asks. This is ur company policy if customer ask to give bill then they scan n given.. Most important there r not giving change to customer.. Plz take necessary action and keep changes in every store... This may take to serious action against the pharmacy...
Thanking u from ur valuable customer.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 21, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0318-24 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

Amount deducted from my phone pay wallet and bank account. But not completed bill payment on March 15 . Amount not refunded my account still now. my mobile no [protected]. I sent screenshot of my phone pay message. Please decline it bill process and refund my amount.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.
I really got upset, when doctor prescribed us 12 medicine, and person from pharmacy he declined to give remaining 2 tablet, he advise us to take another full medicine(12) or we can't provide remaining 2.
This how person in Apollo pharmacy works.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0318-28 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
At some of your stores payment is not accepted via mobikwik mobile wallet. I want to know the reason why some store is accepting and some store is not accepting payment via mobikwik, isn't the software is uniform for all stores?

Online the offer shows for payment via mobikwik and stores are not accepting then we suffer a problem.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. we don't have any issues with the mobiwiki, we noted the details, will sort out the issue immedately

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - not giving change and bill instead of change giving chocolates