[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — representative rude not willing to give home delivery

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Pooja d gupta on Dec 4, 2018
This mail regardaing an issue about the representative satyajit kar emp id 2693, who is unwilling to sell medicine or give home delivery for the same. Since the day i have given the list of medicine he was unwilling to share the payments method and forcing to pay the amount by cash... He also informed me that he will not give the medicine until and unless i dont make payment prior the delivery of the product... I am not new to apollo and i refill medicine evry alt month. Without failure... He is rude and have no professional idea about the job he is into... He cancelled my medicine as i have asked him to deliver the medicine first before payment...

I am very much disappointed about this and will go to the highest authority if necessary to seek solution for my problem. My contact no is [protected] //[protected].

Very unprofessional representative and rude unnecessary it will incur huge loss in future if such employ represents a brand name like apollo.

Pooja sen
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019

[Dec 04, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2018
We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - representative rude not willing to give home delivery