[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — rs. 2316.10 paid twice on 14.04.2019

204/1B Linton Street Kol=7, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Babu Suthradhar on Apr 15, 2019
I bought some products for rs. 2316.10 from apollo pharmacy, park circus 204/1b linton street kol= 7 on 14.04.19 at 8.05. P. M. I made the payment by debit card. After swiping the card in the pos machine and entering the password, when i called the counter salesman to proceed further, he carelessly tried to take the pos machine in his hand. As a result he slipped the pos machine and fell the pos machine on the ground and damaged it. By this time i got the sms from my bank that rs 2316.10 was debited from my account. That counter salesman tried to reconnect the pos machine but due to technical problem it did not start to function properly. He told me that since the bill was not printed in the printer, the payment was not made and that i had to make the payment again. Due to some urgency, i had to again make the payment using my same debit card in another pos machine of the shop. As a result i made the payment twice.
Kindly look into the matter and refund me rs 2316.10 to my account from where it was paid.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0419-33 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

Apollo pharmacy south city, Jadavpur, kolkata . In this weather at this store.. Air condition was very poor . In this area was very hot . Customer not able to stand there .. please do something. There are no fan at all . This pharmacy place is very short .
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0519-10 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Seller who are working in Apollo are cheating the customers very blindly and they are not giving discount and after the customers goes out paying the workers are taking out the printed Bill and workers are taking the discount amount of customer...this idiotic issue call me i Will give full information [protected]
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.
Didn't respond properly, irregular talking with customers, harsh talking with customers, bad piece of activities
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0519-12 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - rs. 2316.10 paid twice on 14.04.2019