[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — sale of expired date medicine

Greater Noida West, India
 praveen kathait on Jan 28, 2019
To Apollo Pharmacy its regarding "SALE OF EXPIRED DATE MEDICINE"
It is to bring to your kind notice that on 22-Jan-2019, I purchase medicine named "REFZIL O 125 MG/30 ML SUSP" from Apollo pharmacy store located at ACE ASPIRE, Shop No. 8, Tech Zone -4, Gr. Noida (West).

I bought it for my 3 year old daughter as per doctor prescription. I even gave 5 dose to her before I noticed that medicine had already expired on 11/2018. Below are the few more details for the same.
Batch No. - 2830783
Mfg. Date - 12/2016
Expiry Date - 11/2018
MRP - Rs. 124.00

Please take necessary action against the same and keep me informed on the same and set an example to that it should not happen again.
I am also going to raise this matter in Customer Court and will also write to https://www.consumercomplaints.in/apollo-pharmacy-b100096

Praveen Kathait

[protected] / [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Comments

This pharmacy is loacted in sector -70 Noida ( PAN OASIS APARTMENTS)
Waiting in long que beacuse he was so busy to inputing the medecine.

The person has no manner to how to say sorry.
Time - 8:30 PM
Date - 22/01/2019

I will never visit again and I will make my known will also do the same.

Thanks & Regards
Your Customer
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0119-107 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Store closed before timing
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0219-19 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - sale of expired date medicine