[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — the representative behavior

Delhi, Delhi, India
 jmbedi on Sep 29, 2018
I visited your appollo pharmacy center of sector 13 rohini dda market delhi, one of your representative behaves very rudely this time. I have been avoiding him from so many instances, but he has gone heights this time by asking me not to come for medicines in future. Let me know if you guys give preferential rights to your representative to decide who can buy and who can't from your store. I had an argument with him and asked for his supervisor name and number, very arrogantly he gave me that saying do whatever you can. The supervisor number is not reachable. That's the reason i am dropping this email so you can take some action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2018

[Sep 29, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0918-80 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

My ID 2055357 - my complaint reg failed transaction on 11/08/18 for RS 152.10 has not been resolved.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP1018-03 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
I didn't get order confirmation mail ... It's more than 24hrs ... Apollo phramacy service seriously sucks ... U need to buckle up guys ... Please give my refund back and cancelled my order ... Apollo phramacy customer care didn't respond and the no they gave to coordinate is also said to cancel order and then reorder
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP1018-04 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - the representative behavior