[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — unethical behaviour of the agent and unhelpful attitude

Kolkata Brahmapur, India
 somenath_b on Oct 18, 2017
My phone number is [protected] and card no is [protected]. Total point accumulated in the card is 265. Today i went to shop and want to encash the point against purchase but the agent told same is not possible. I shown my identify by producing pan card and driving license and also told the phone number is available with me call and identify but agent start misbehaving.

From the stating the agent is not behaving properly at all.

This is not acceptable from reputed company. Want an apology from the shop owner.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2017

[Oct 18, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2017
Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details to [email protected] for us to look into it.
Updated by somenath_b, Oct 20, 2017
My contact details mentioned on text body and Shop is located at Brahmapur Badamtala Kolkata 700096.
Updated by somenath_b, Oct 29, 2017

Not yet received any reply yet.

Comments

Complain is about madhapur apollo pharmacy
When i told him i dont have change he just told me to leave the store and dont take tablets.
I want to cancel order, order I'd[protected]
I tried to contact apollo, so response of my email request. When will my refund process after cancellation.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - unethical behaviour of the agent and unhelpful attitude