Apollo Pharmacy — wrong commitment

Indirapuram, Abhaykhand-3, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradeshindira, India
 Bharti Parihar on Aug 17, 2019
On 12th aug 2017, i visited ur indirapuram branch and handed over to the counter staff doctor's prescription. Out of 4 medicines, he gave me 3 medicine and for 4th one, "codistar dx syp" he made a note in the register and asked me to collect it on next day ie on 13th aug but it was never made avaliable. I keep on visiting the branch and finally on 17th aug the counter staff told me that their distributor is not sending this medicine so, we are unable to provide it to you. This is how ur pharmacy is treating with their customers? It is shocking?
Similar complaint was lodged on 30 jul 2019 vide ur reference no aop719-53

[Aug 17, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0819-34 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
The reference complaint person is not responded - https://www.consumercomplaints.in/apollo-pharmacy-non-procurement-of-medicine-c2409598, Please provide me your details, we take action against the people involved.
Updated by Bharti Parihar, Aug 25, 2019
So far no response from Apollo pharmacy. What type of detail u required from me? All the details are being given in my complain and apollo asked for my contact details which was provided to them vide their reference no:APO719-53DATED 31.07 2019. It is almost 25 days and I am still waiting for the resolution of my complaint. It is unfortunate that such a reputed concern is taking this much time to protect the interest of their customers.Pl resolve this issue urgently so that I submit my further request of medicine for 30 days. Tks.

Comments

I purchaged nicogum 2mg in your turkaemjal branch hyderabad. Mrp is 69rupees. your people has charged 70 and given bill for 70. when i questioned about charging more than mrp the answer is very rude.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0819-37 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - wrong commitment