[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — wrong commitment feeling cheated

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Utkarsh Baxi on Nov 21, 2018
Hi i have purchased medicine vide inv no 1155cs0015945 dtd 20-11-18 from your vadodara-sun pharma road branch on verbal assurance that if medicines will not used (Travel purpose) & in sealed condition returned the same & bye anything against for same amount & now they are denied for the same.
So your company policy is what or no policy. If policy exist why your employees are chiting people by false commitment.
You're policy is such then you will be looser and not customer oriented.
Please cancel my membership card no link with mobile no is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 25, 2018

[Nov 21, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Nov 24, 2018
We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Comments

I was asked piriton cough syrup for my 5 years son.but he given piriton syrup which is not recommended to kids ..u was seen later on and next day went to pharmacy and asked to take return... They refused to take return the product...very poor response from staff...very bad experience.. Iam requesting to management to train the staff...
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP1118-84 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
I recently purchased some antibiotics and becosules from Apollo pharmacy Btm layout. As I noticed the tablets are fake. Complete packing, medicine and the name on the wrap is written as 'bicosil' as there is no medicine with that name. I don't want to trust Apollo anymore.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP1118-85 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
As I went to appolo pharmacy around 8 40pm to purchase tablets I was not knowing about the discount so I just enquired he behaved rudely instead guiding me properly and the bill was 150rs when I had a balance oF 39 rs he said it will be redeemed but he has charged me 141rs. Please explain
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP1118-96 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - wrong commitment feeling cheated