Apollo Tyres — apollo tyres puts customers life at risk
I have written to apollo tyres 20 days back... Still the company has not bothered to even have a look at the their tyre...
Is it careless attitude of the company?
Is not apollo putting the life of passenger under risk?
(Below is the mail sent to apollo tyres limited on 8th jan)
Dear m/s apollo tyres ltd,
I was very surprised to know the casual and scary way a reputed company like apollo tyres handles
1. Quality of apollo tyres
2. How you handle a quality & complaint related to your product.
I am very sad and worried that, we are risking our life with apollo tyres.
History as below...
Apollo alnac 4gs (215/60 16r) a set of 5 tyres comes as original tyres in my brezza.
1. I have got done first wheel alignment and tyre rotation as per procedure at 14, 000km.in the process, a stepney tyre is changed with the one of the used tyre from the veicle.
2. Some where in september 2018, durig filing air i observed there was a bulge in the sidewall of the stepney tyre
3. The same was brought to the notice of the maruti dealer during service on 7th october at sai service ltd borivali east
4. The service engineer takes a photo (Using his mobile) of the tyre and assures we shall revert in 4 to 5days.
5. Even after repeated calls and a visit to sai service borivali on 5th december i get to know the claim on tyre is rejected by apollo tyres, i receive a note copy signed by mr vignesh ganesh, business consultant andheri west mumbai.
6. Apollo as reputed company how can it reject a claim even without physically inspecting the tyre?
7. How a tyre at 14, 000km usage can develop side wall bulges?
8. Are we no risking our lives?
9. How is that an suv tyre is poor in quality?
10. Why cant the company check the tyre physically and understand what is wrong with the quality?
11. What about warranty you provide on suv tyres? Does those statements are all brave messages that ends in tv advertisement only???
I am not interested in a free tyre from you, but i am really worried about my life while using apollo tyres.
I always prefer mnc brands because my life is precious to me.
[Jan 28, 2019] Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - Unconditional warranty is fake 1
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - rear tyre cut issue 1
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - apterra hp tl- tyre crack
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - tyre maruti suzuki baleno alpha 1
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - I am complaining about bulge in 3 tyres of my maruti suzuki ciaz sports model 1
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - apollo tyre replacement
[Resolved] Apollo Tyres - very bad customer services