Apollo Tyres Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Apollo Tyres

Having problems with Apollo Tyres ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Tyres customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Tyres Website

Apollo Tyres reviews & complaints page 2

Mahesh Makwana
Mob No:- [protected]
Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought new Brezza 25 oct 2020 and ran 24459 kms. Front tyre of Apollo having serial number 2620 with pattern of ALNAC 4GS TL got the damage and outside air bump appears. Now vehicle is under warranty and while claiming same, Vijap Auto inspected and rejected stating non manufacturing defect. Question is which Indian road is safe and smooth. Did u not checked the toughness of what is manufactured and fitted in vehicle? U cannot reject as tyre...

Dear
    This is regarding oppolo tyres dealership complaint in our area charkhi Dadri haryana
    I m not satisfied to ch. Dadri dealership because it's very rudly behaviour to customer and not provide proper knowledge of tyres so a humbled request to you please take action for this complaint and against this dealership (ch. Dadri - HARYANA) and please give me feedback
    Ankit solanki ([protected])
    Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The undersigned has submitted a claim of the Truck Tyre with your RENOWNED dealer at Firozpur Jhirka namely M/S MM TYRES Vide the details given below :- Tyre Size 10.00 R20 146/143 K 16PR ENDURACE LD-D was submitted vide receipt no. [protected] Dated 09/08/2022 .
      Further we received a SMS on 14.9.2022 from Apollo Tyres as "Dear Customer, Your comp No [protected] is accepted against payment of Rs 13421.00 incl of tax (If applicable, tube & flap will be charged separately) Offer vali d up to 15 days - Apollo Tyres.
      ON Contacting the Dealer MM TYRES, FIROZPUR JHIRKA DISTT.NUH we have been told by the Dealer that he has CANCELLED the claim and NO REPLACEMENT TYRE IS PENDING.
      Please look into the matter and advice the concerned officials to sort out the issue and provide the REPLACEMENT as per the information provided by Company's SMS.
      Hoping for a favourable and early response .
      Thanks and Regards,
      Ankit Mehra.
      Ph.No [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

Hi this is Peeyush I submitted my apollo tyre within warranty on 13/09/2022
        To dealer there are two air bubbles in my tyre so I claim for that and I received sms after two days as shown below

Dear Customer, Your tyre received vide Recpt no [protected] has been examined & has no workmanship or material related issue - Apollo Tyres

They even don't check my tyre and reply coz two big air bubble
        Sep 19, 2022
        Apollo Tyres Customer Care's response
        We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide your contact number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.

Typre bulge Apollo Tyres
          Please replace
          Apollo Tyres

I bought 4 tyers from agent i got warranty, , after five monthes i notest there is balloon on my left front tyer and after two monthes i saw another balloon on my right front tyer i went to the agent and he said there is nothing we can do for this i have to pay money to Get anew tyer how ever i have awarranty, , im driving with my family its very risky....

Tyre gets burst with a minor touch within 7 months of purchasing new taigun GT PLUS, and no one to answer for the same
            Apollo Tyres

Apollo Apterra Cross tyres were purchased to replace Apollo Apterra which were came with vehicle during purchase. I have observed weird buckling spots at side walls. At present, it is observed multiple buckled points on all the 4 tyres. These are the brand new tyres and issues like really hurt the customers. The issue was discussed with the seller and he was informed to consult an Apollo authorised dealer.

I visited the Apollo...
              I have purchased 4 no. Of tyre from M/S MP tyres Gwalior in March and April 2022.

All 4tyre are in pathetic worn out condition each tyre getting puncture once in a day.

Even the dealer is making fool out o[censored]s from past 1 month

Dear Sir

I have purchased new car hyundai creta just 2 months back in which I have received Apollo alnac 4G tyres fitted by the company. My 2 tyres got bursted due to collision with foreign particles. I send my car tyres through car maker store Shri shakun hyundai bharatpur to your apollo tyre c & f
                Bharatpur Rajasthan -321001 but your store incharge is denying to provide me new tyres unless my tyres are covered under unconditional warranty. But he is saying that since tyres are come with the new car only and not purchased from the dealer so tyres will not covered under warranty. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible unless I will go to the consumer forum against Apollo tyres as this is a safety matter to customer and unethical practice of harrasment of customers by the company and your distributor at Kumher gate BHARATPUR.

Mridul Vashishtha
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 28, 2022
                Updated by Mrvash

I had bought 3 Tyre's from a dealer M/s Panda Tyre's from Bhubaneswar unfortunately one tyre brust while i was returning from my home town. I had complained this to dealer and made a complain to Apollo Tyre over phone. I had already visited the dealer thrice but not getting any solution. Again called to service center they have provided me a slot to visit the engineer at the dealer for check up. I had visited the dealer but engineer was not present at that time, i called him . He behaved in a rude way and told me he is not available. and asked me to visit after 3 hrs, i again requested him but he replied me who had given you the time slot you ask him. its very frustrating to visit again and again. i have already spend Rs. 3000.00 to visit the dealer .
                  My Complain No- TC[protected].
                  Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My new hyundai creta sxo automatic tyres by apollo 17inches given by hyundai india, the tyre was blasted due to small sharpen edge, tyres was very new and i purchased my car 4months back, just driven 4500kms, only, i was too unhappy with ur manfacturing, even small sharpen edge tyre was totally destroyed, poor manfacturing.unhappy .need an reply from this
                    Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The warranty claim has been rejected. The tyre threads are intact with no damage to the rim. It's just that the tyre is torn from the rim area. This after 2500 kms and the tyre is on the front side which is under less load comparatively. The representative from Apollo tyres claims this is due to road impact which is not covered. The moment a car leaves the manufacturing plant road impact comes into picture so what is the point of warranty then. This seems like daylight robbery. I would like to take this with higher management of apollo which claims that they have a world class product.
                    Apollo Tyres

My front left tyre of newly bought Skoda Superb (delivery on 5th April 2022) which has just run 2500kms has a huge bulge and tear from the rim. A complaint has been registered for the same and an initial prognosis was that the tyre must have gone over a pothole. Potholes are very common in India and there is no point of claiming a 2 year unlimited warranty if tyres have a rip after just 2500kms. The quality of tyres comes under question here. Although the final report has not yet been generated, it's a sad experience to go through this situation.
                      Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      The claim has been rejected. This sounds like day light robbery. With unconditional warranty claims this is the consumer claim response that we get. Just to add context all threads of the tyre are intact it's just torn from the rim. No damage to the rim. The tyre was on the front left side which is under less load comparatively. All other tyres are intact. This is rejected under road side impact. Road impact would start once the car leaves a manufacturing plant. Please stop making claims which are not true and it would be good if I hear something about this from somebody in the higher management.
                      The reason provided for rejecting the claim is that for OEM vehicles apollo does not have unconditional warranty which is not mentioned anywhere. The unconditional warranty is only for separately purchased tyres. Still awaiting an official documentation which mentions this.

Dear Apollo Team,

This is my pan full duty to inform that my complaint no-2364744 not resolved to till now while we come near doing the Accident due to Your Tyre faulty.

Now i have no way to get my compensation except to go the consumer Court.

Please get revert within 4 hr otherwise i will be register the case against You in consumer court.

Vinod
                        Apollo Tyres

The tyre approx run only 6k km .As rainy season going on sometimes we have to land in pit holes or in water logged hole. Stuff of tyre is easily assessing for puncture and multiple puncture seen
                          Apollo Tyres

Apollo tyre 16.9x28 rear tyre in tractor indofarm Vijay bharat automobile palwal
                            Dealer of apollo tyre in palwal is not support
                            Aug 22, 2022
                            Aug 24, 2022
                            Updated by Sukhvir Tanwar
                            Contact no [protected]
                            Vijay bharat automobile palwal

It is submitted that I purchased Tata Harrier on April 2021 from PANCHKULA Tara motors registered on name Anil verma (CHO1CD1257).I am literally pissed off with the quality of the tyre as lat night tyre got stuck into the dig and got burst.Moreover, when I went to the agency they refused to replace the same which make me felt not worth the product that I purchased and making Me harrased.Due to which M going to file a case against TATA MORORS & Apollo Tyres.

Thanks & Rwgards
                              Anil Verma
                              Apollo Tyres

Purchased 215/75/15/ Apollo Altrust T/T/LT Apollo Tyre for my traveller on 16th October 2019 from Kozhikode Kerala. the vehicle has run less than 15000 km . But within the warranty time or within warranty period km the tyre got ruptured. The tyre shop owner or manufacturer is refusing to replace the damaged tyre. This is a blatant violation of natural justice and against principles of contact agreement. As we are poor and no one to hear our pathetic situation there is no other way to redress our complaint.
                                Because of COVID pandemic we are finding very difficult to meet our ends and means
                                Please do the needful to replace the tyre at the earliest
                                Aug 16, 2022

Nitin Kumar I Patel
                                  110 Anand Nagar Society
                                  Morabhagal, Rander, Surat
                                  Gujarat
                                  Dt.[protected]

Subject: Matter of non-replacement of tires despite warranty period

Complaint Location No:[protected]

I have taken 4 tyre of Apollo Company in the name of my company Malhar Enterprises for my car Honda Jazz dated October-2021. But not even 6 months have passed since the...