[Resolved] Apple India — Cosmetic issue on Iphone 7 within a month of use

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Viral Bafna
With normal use of the phone Iphone 7 has its color chirping off from and around the speakers as shown in the picture I'm uploading.
The customer care rejects my complaint saying cosmetic issues are not covered under the warranty.
But all i want to say is you pay (INR) Rs 60, 000 and color starts chirping off within a month of use?
Irrespective the same is not covered under the warranty, i want to complaint the quality of the phone and i repent for purchasing the same.
never using an apple product ever again and further stop others from doing the same.

Cosmetic issue on Iphone 7 within a month of use
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2017
It has not been resolved. No.

Comments

I was editing my setting at thats time suddenly my trackpad stop working, what i was thinking about macbook, that this is awsome but now this was my great mistake. when i was studying at thats time it lost trackpad connection . because this is my first pc gifted by my father . i was mentally harassed . i want new mac otherwise cure it fast.

19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    Apple India - Cosmetic issue on Iphone 7 within a month of use