[Resolved] Apple India — iphone 7 earpods replacement

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Sunda1029 on Aug 21, 2017
My iphone 7 earpods had an issue first in the month of june and i got them exchanged at the apple service center, at the forum mall, koramangla, bangalore.
Once again i faced issues with the earphone and went back to the same service centre, after a week when i went back to collect the earphones back the person there told me that the earphone's serial number does not match with the one in their database so they cannot do the needful. I told them that it is not possible as i took the earphone from the same service centre last time and how can it not match. The escalation manager there treated me like a thief asking for the earphone with the correct serial number and refused to do anything further.
I then further contacted the apple customer care. It's been a week and they are still trying to find a solution to the problem. Sometimes, they tell me that the service centre has not responded and now they tell me that the senior members are looking into the issue. It's already been a total of two weeks dealing with the service centre and the customer care. Is there any solution to the problem?
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2017
Provided with an exception.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    Apple India - iphone 7 earpods replacement