Apple India — macbook gold

Monacc on Mar 5, 2018
I have a macbook purchased in 2015 and i bought an extended warranty for 2 years. My macbook fell off my bed and has a very minor or rather invisible scar. I can send a screenshot for the same. I went to the service center as i hv a keyboard issue. My shift key doesn’t work smoothly. They took my macbook and in the evening they gave me a call that this doesn’t come under warranty. The scar or dent is barely visible. All i asked was to service my macbook which is under extended warranty and look in to the keyboard issue which they say is working fine! I have gone through the terms and conditions and this is what it says:
“the warranty does not apply : (B) cosmetic damage, including but not related to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to defect in materials or workmanship.”

My macbook is in complete working condition. All i asked was to service it and look in to the keyboard issue and they are telling me it doesn’t come under warranty which is so frustrating.
Kindly help me with this.

Monali contractor.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    Apple India - macbook gold