Apple India — the device not turning on after given for cleaning service at apple store, saharanpur

Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Bobby Sanjeev Kumar on Jan 27, 2019
Hey sir, i hope you doing well. Sir, i've given my apple iphone 7plus for cleaning and for general service at apple store (Iqor), saharanpur. The time when i got my device back after the service the device is switching on and the sim is not being notified in the device and also the phone is not getting charged and also i got hanging problem in my device and currently my phone is switched off and not getting on and moreover i complaint to the manager sitting there he ignored my request and his behavior was so rude towards me and he rejected my phone and said that we can't do anything. Sir please pay attention to my problem as i am facing inconvenience from the apple store (Iqor), saharanpur-247001

Yours sincerely
Shivansh kumar
Phn no-[protected]
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    Apple India - the device not turning on after given for cleaning service at apple store, saharanpur