[Resolved] Apps You Need — Approval Delayed

Sunil Jalan on Feb 7, 2017
I had mailed many times about my handset complain but there is no solution frm this company, as they are saying there is delay in the upload of documents. but I had tried my times and there is always server problem for that reason the documents can't be uploaded. But if the documents can't be uploaded within the specified time one can't generate a new case again this is the good rules of the company. As for this reason my set is pending for four months without repair at the dealer point and there is no solution till end.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2017

[Feb 07, 2017] Apps You Need customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apps You Need Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2017
Dear Claimant,

Kindly share handset IMEI no. or Insurance IRN no. or Complaint ID CIN no. to process further.

Thanks & Regards
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My HTC Desire 626 Imei no-351993070361911 Cin no-D68378011567
Apps You Need Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2017
Dear Claimant,

You didn't submit all your required documents for claim within TAT days, hence your case was closed.

Thanks And Regards
AppsYouNeed
This is worst service frm any company I had ever seen and request everyone please don't do any insurance or extended warranty frm apps you need.
Apps You Need Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2017

Thanks & Regards
My HTC Desire 626 Imei no-351993070361911 Cin no-D68378011567
Apps you need is the worst company I had ever seen only comments and no works, so I request everyone not to do any more apps from this company

123, 2nd Floor, Block A, Corenthum Towers, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Apps You Need - Approval Delayed