Aquacare — very bad service

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 malinivijay on Apr 4, 2019
We had an AMC with this fraud company called AquaCare IonExacense for 2 years after paying 8530Rs. We got it done in Dec 2018. They claim they are EurekaForbes certified company (which is not true I believe).

Dec 2018, they changed the filter for our DR.Aquaguard RO water filter(Eureka Forbes Geneus + model).
A month later (early Feb 2019), water leakage was seen and we had to call them again. They came and replaced another filter(claiming that the filter is gone since the filter is getting old. The machine is only 3 years old).
A month later (March 2019) the service light on the machine was blinking. Again we called them. Note: It was only after multiple calls they came.
The service technician (probably an untrained guy), checked and told there is no problem. The chip controlling the LED light is gone he said. He also told that the replacement chip is in his office and and left for the day.
Half an hour after he left, the machine powered off and did not turn on at all.

Multiple calls later, the same untrained technician arrives and and starts cutting wires inside the machine to isolate the problem. When I protest and ask for explanation, he says he knows what he is doing.

He finally narrows down to the PCB claiming the PCB is gone. I too have a look and tell him that only the connector looks bad, replace the connector. But he doesnt do that and gives direct connection without the connector and leaves. The machine works fine for 2 days. And on 3rd day again it powers off.

After this, multiple calls have been made. We have literally implored with them telling it is summer and without drinking water, it is difficult. Till today, nobody has come.

Their call center people lie telling the technician is in your area only, he will give a call. But nobody calls. The so called manager, I have never been able to reach on his phone. The team lead is extremely rude and literally has told us to do what we want he doesn't care.

Now, I am sick of their lies and delays. I dont want any service from these people, I just want our AMC money back.
I realized that their website too doesn't exist. (www.ionexacense.com).
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0