Aquafina — water bottles

United States
 jwlzbyciano on Oct 8, 2017
Aquafina water bottles have become so thin you cant open them without water gushing everywhere. Bottle doesn't sit without toppling over and spilling out. What is the sense of buying bottled water. I would rather pay a few cents more and have a sturdy bottle. Hint hint!!! This is not just aquafina but, most bottled water companies. I like to have my bottle of water with me at most times, and sometimes that is when i'm on my computer. Yes, i had an accident and the bottle fell over and got my computer wet. Fortunately i was able to get it dried off with no damage. People are so tired of things being made so poorly. Hope aquafina will take the lead in bottling their water in a sturdier bottle.

Comments

Hi, we request you to share your contact details with us at [email protected], so we can connect with you please.
Hi, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at [email protected] and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Aquafina - water bottles