Aramex Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Aramex Couriers

Having problems with Aramex Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aramex Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aramex Couriers

Aramex Couriers Website

Aramex Couriers Head Office Address

Plot 1, Poomagal Street, Ekkaduthangal
Chennai City Corporation

Aramex Couriers Phone Numbers

Fax

Aramex Couriers reviews & complaints page 3

Ordered a shoe from nike.com.
As asked by aramex to submit documents for kyc. I has submitted my documents multiple times. They do reject kyc every time. As the kyc documents doesn't match the delivery address.
And attached the electricity bill as a address proof. Again rejected as the electricity bill doesn't hold the same name as of kyc documents. This is getting too troublesome. As if a person ordering as for gifting purpose...

I have had a terrible time with this company in trying to have a basic delivery completed. First they did not deliver by the due date which I would understand if they had communicated why or answered any of my correspondence trying to find out when. They ended up trying to deliver but we had left for our holiday. I then tried numerous times to contact them via phone and chat to see if I could make arrangements to have it delivered when we returned, only to receive an automatic message that it had been returned to sender even though I had received an email an hour ago to say they were re attempting to deliver to my home. I tried to explain this but they shut the chat down every time saying it had been resolved. As a result the sender has now refunded my purchase minus charges and delivery so I am now out of pocket as well. This is the most frustrating and unprofessional courier service I have ever tried to deal with.
Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Submitted rental agreement and electricity bill multiple times for KYC but getting rejected
    Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Nike product on Sunday 2 October and recieved an automated call from aramex about giving kyc information to link sent by mail and sms on Monday, but no mail or link has been sent since, and the website of aramex won't let me register a complaint as it always shows my number invalid, the same no. On which they called to inform for kyc. Terrible service for suxh expensive order.
      Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Confirmed identity, but status not confirmed identity at customs
        What should I do? I don't have time to wait. Please solve the problem [protected]
        Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

3 times there was a message about the confirmation of kyc the third time like the site accepted the attached documents. But the second day there is no change, dosychpor on the site writes a timothy control is to confirm the identity. I myself am a tourist from another country, I do not have extra time to wait. This mess is not serious. It doesn't fit in my head like that.
          Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been the third day I'm trying to contact via e-mails, text to aramex for kyc documents adress and shipping address issues. Have sent documents for like 10-15 times now. With the dispatch email there was list of documents information to be submitted for shippment in which there was mentioned that if the kyc documents address and shipping address are different then you have to send the bank statement or the electricity bill with the kyc documents. I already sent all those documents but still getting same mails again and again for failing kyc document verification please send the required details.Moreover there's not a single customer care number via which we can contact them directly and get solution for the problem. My case reference is [CaseReference:BOM/0922/32796]. Please do the needful.
            Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't received my parcel since 2 months . They told delivery address is not matching with KYC documents. for that they told,
              = This below one is mail I received from Aramex support team
              Dear Customer

We need any ONE of the following address proof document in the name of consignee or in the name of consignee's parents ( Mother or Father or Husband/ Wife )

Address G1, IK TOWERS,...

My kyc is getting rejected, I have ordered a product from Nike.com.
              My current address is a bit different from my permanent address so I have uploaded my rent agreement too.
              My permanent address where all my documents are is 463 gt Road, while my current address is 467.
              Kindly approve my kyc please.

[protected] awb bill no.
                Sir, i have ordered a shoe from nike on 20th february 2020. As kyc document is required, i do not have the document match with the delivery address. I've been getting messages on my phone and e-mail several timea. So, i would like to cancel my order and get the money back.

I would really appreciate if you could
                Solve my problem.

My permanent address and delivery address is different. I have uploaded pan card, aadhar card and also bank account statement for local address proof. But my kyc for customs clearance is getting rejected and I am unable to contact Aramex. Please help...
                Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My kyc and address document dont match and somehow got rejected every time even after same address . I Ordered a pair of nike air force 1.My parcel got stuck in between the way . Please help me to get it faster.
                  Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very disappointed with this courier! They have terminated my shipment [protected] without even trying to reach out to me. My package was arriving from China to India and reached the courier on 16 August, amount was almost ₹2lakh of fashion jewellery . I’ve submitted all the documents as well however Virender Panghal have claimed it was wrong invoice and value will be calculated in weight instead of quantity so I’ve requested the supplier...

Aramex Couriers — Unprofessional service, terminated my shipment without notice

Very disappointed with this courier! They have terminated my shipment [protected] without even trying to reach out to me. My package was arriving from China and reached the courier on 16 August, amount was almost ₹2lakh of fashion jewellery . I’ve submitted all the documents as well however Virender Panghal have claimed it was wrong invoice and value will be calculated in weight instead of quantity so I’ve requested the supplier to...
                    My order is. It being delivered because of kyc issues. I’ve diff address on my id proofs and the shipment address is diff because I live alone here, this isn’t my home. I want my order asap. Resolve this kyc issue as sooon as possible, please !
                    Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've ordered a Nike shoe which Ive paid already and now it says it's stuck in customs due to wrong address . I'm currently out of my hometown as I'm employed in a private organisation, so I used my current address as my delivery address. I've also provided them with official company letterhead address proof which is mentioned in the delivery address but all in vain .
                      Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I recently ordered a shoe from nike.com. For kyc I provided my passport details which has all the necessary details . However I got a message saying :

Hi Subham Sinha 👋🏽 Your shipment [protected] from eShopWorld is on its way to India but cannot be cleared from customs because previously shared KYC is rejected due to: Consignee name does not match with provided KYC. Please share KYC Documents in consignee name...

I have submitted my KYC documents and one optional with delivery address, but I keep receiving messages saying that it has been rejected due to "Delivery Address does not match with provided KYC. Please share KYC Document in consignee name and matches the delivery address."

Because the address provided by me is different from the address in my documents, I have given delivery address where i currently live and work not where the documents address is…so please try to solve my issue.

Submitted Documents:
                        1. Aadhaar Front
                        2. Aadhaar Back
                        3. Pan Card
                        For delivery:
                        Rental Agreement (which contains the delivery address)

(When placing an order, my delivery address contains my work address and can be matched to the delivery address on my rental agreement copy)

HAWB bill no. [protected]
                        Purchased Date: 26 August 2022
                        Ordered from: https://www.nike.com/in/
                        Shipment: [protected] from eShopWorld
                        Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I am student & i ordered a pair of shoes from nike.com & the address I given in the delevery address is not match the kyc documents. So the armex courier service rejected my kyc & not delivering the package. What can I do for this . Pls provide some help

My order number is -[protected]
                          Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          could you please guide me for what to do, as i am facing the same problem. on [protected]

Dear concern I upload my goverment identity proof as per requirement for aramex courier page but still showing 'Shipment delivery pending identity proof by customer' please confirm what is the issue regarding the kyc identify proof

Tracking Id - [protected]

Tracking Number: [protected]
                              Courier: DPD - Air Classic
                              (Online shopping site lookfantastic)

My parcel (Sebastian shampoo.conditioner and mask) has been on hold for custom taxes..and i have recived their mail to pay the amount..I'm asking them where do I need to deposite the amount (account number) or can I pay on delivery..no one from aramex is even bothered to reply or atleast attempt delivery so that I can pay at the time of delivery..

I'm constantly sending them emails but they are not even replying..please help me with the issue