Arena Animation / Multimedia — loan cancellation

Arshi Shamsi on Dec 30, 2018
I want to cancel my loan which was sanctioned by arena animation institute preet vihar delhi because i already left institute due to some financial condition. I am unable to submit the emi of this loan i request many times for cancellation but they refuse to accept my request. I am not attending classes in institute but still they ask for loan emi if i am not a part of institute i already submit admission cancellation application in institute then why they are asking for loan emi. Why should i pay.

[Dec 30, 2018] Arena Animation / Multimedia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Arena Animation / Multimedia Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018
Dear Student,

We are in receipt of your email. Kindly write to us on customercare@aptech.ac.in with your name, course name and student number.

Customer Care
Updated by Arshi Shamsi, Jan 07, 2019
Kindly update the status of my complaint.
Updated by Arshi Shamsi, Jan 12, 2019
Till now my loan cancellation request is pending there is no update from arena institute regarding my loan cancellation request I want to know the status of my complaint I want you guys to look into my complaint and take necessary action against this complaint as soon as possible.

112, First Floor, P Block, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301