Arena Animation / Multimedia — My course

Yeah so I was interested in this before so we decided to pay 25k and now I don't think I can do it anymore because the placement and everything is fake, it doesn't teach us professionally and it's just a money and time wasting platform, since we have a hard time at home for money problems we contacted them and they behaved rudely on the phone and they said there is no refund while there is one, and we just want the money back I want to stop doing this, we just want the money back no matter what, please do help us regarding this.

[Jan 24, 2017] Arena Animation / Multimedia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Samhak Jan 24, 2017
Yes, So we have a hard time in the family and I don't think I can do this anymore, my father decided he would invest some money on me on this and I said okay, but right now after I've been there and after they promised Arena animation Malleshwaram is the best facility I feel very let down because of the teaching and everything, and I while our family is going through a tough time and we asked for the money back and they rudely behaved on the phone, like they're completely different on the admission time and they're a complete different face they show when we don't want to take classes anymore, this is tottalt heights we want the money back.
Updated by Samhak Jan 24, 2017
They're so forcing and they promise the wrong things when you're at your admission, I know so many people who are let down because of the placement and everything and I don't want the same thing to continue with me, when we wanted our money back they rudely behaved on the phone and they don't understand how a family goes through hard times, and once they get their money settled in their banks they simply don't care about the student, and yes I want to start up something with the money I Sent Via Bank to this company, I want it refund rather than they forcing me to get inside every class and learn nothing but nothing.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We are students of arena chrompet suddenly they are closing the institute and not giving course certificate Plz do help us solve this

Arena Animation / Multimedia Phone