Arth Securities & Investments Pvt.ltd — connectivity and speed of the net

We are a company having 17 post paid connections migrated from idea to vodafone around a months back. At the time of porting to vodafone we were promised good connectivity as well as excellent net speed by your shankar nagar office head ms. Sneha and her asst. Amit. From the date of migration the connectivity problem as well as net speed/interruptions, problem started we have made a number of complaints to nikhita and amit at your shankar nagar office but they are not responding and they don"t even attend our phones. I feel very sorry for that. Presently from your civil lines office ms. Nikhita is attending but she also failed in solving the above mentioned problems. We were with idea for around 10 to 12 years and we ported to vodafone, because in the month of january we had some problem with idea and because of that we have shifted to vodafone. But sorry to say sir i feel that the connectivity and the service we are getting from vodafone is pathetik. Please solve the problem of connectivity as well as the net speed urgently otherwise we shall have no other option left but to migrate from vodafone. I am writing this letter with great pain and anger and dissatisfaction. Because of non connectivity and low/interrupted speed my business has suffered a lot.

Nagpur