[Resolved] Asian Paints — asian paint ultima protect and base coat.

suvabrata_dutta on Oct 10, 2018
To
The competent authority
Asian paint.

Respected sir,

All exterior colour has been fade within 3 month of exterior paint. Approx 3 lakh rupees has been wasted due to bad quality of asian paint ultima protect. I have purchased the product from paresh nath khan hardware, situated at raniganj - 713347.
I will file a case against asian paint at consumer forum. Dou to worst quality of product which is under warenty of 7 years.
I am unable to understand why asian paint are delivering 3rd class quality of product to ther customers through there dealer paresh nath khan hardware. At raniganj.

I want to inform you that i have used base cote and ultima protect for my exterior paint of my residential building.
Which total cost of paint near about rs. Three lakh.

But within 3 month of paint i have found that the total building colour are been faded and removed from wall as like as "papar"

If asian paint will not take action against this massive disuster of my cost then being an advocate i am ready to file a case against asian paint.

Accepting every faith on you and your dynamism.

Kindly acknowledge it.

Suvabrata dutta
(Advocate)
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2018

[Oct 10, 2018] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by suvabrata_dutta, Oct 10, 2018
To
The Competent Authority
Asian Paint.

Respected Sir,

All Exterior colour has been fade within 3 month of exterior paint. Approx 3 lakh rupees has been wasted due to bad quality of Asian Paint ultima protect. I have purchased the product from Paresh Nath Khan Hardware, situated at Raniganj - 713347.
I will file a case against Asian Paint at Consumer Forum . Dou to worst quality of product which is under warenty of 7 years .
I am unable to understand why Asian Paint are delivering 3rd class quality of product to ther customers through there dealer PARESH NATH KHAN HARDWARE. at Raniganj.

I want to inform you that I have used BASE COTE and ULTIMA PROTECT for my exterior paint of my Residential building.
Which Total cost of paint near about Rs. Three Lakh.

But within 3 month of paint I have found that the total building colour are been faded and removed from wall as like as " PAPAR "

If ASIAN PAINT will not take action against this massive disuster of my cost then being an ADVOCATE I am ready to file a case against Asian Paint.

Accepting every faith on you and your dynamism.

Kindly Acknowledge it.

Suvabrata Dutta
( Advocate )
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2018
Dear Suvabrata, we regret the unpleasant experience. We are sharing this with our team and they will get in touch with you.

Comments

Dear Team

We are the delears for asian paints and used APEX weather proof exterior emulsion for my personal Home in the month of Feb. Post after two months it's completely washed out day by day. Enclosed home image for your reference.

Pls help us to resolve this.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

Dear Shiva, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly share your dealer code with us and our team will get in touch with you to understand and address your concern.
Sir We have already lodged complain 2 month before no solution,
again, I have used Royaal Asian Paints and after to months its peeling off from the wall, this is really disgusting after purchasing costly paints, its layers are comming out, and eyes are burning too.
Wants quick solution

My Name is Kamal
Mobile No.is [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

Dear Kamal, we regret the unpleasant experience. We are sharing this with our team and they will get in touch with you.
Heera Hardware & Electrical Sathanur kankapura taluk Ramnagar dist Karnataka 562126
Mob.[protected]
Asian paint Salesman Mr.Haresh not give me dealer ship & Colorworld machine
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2018

Hi Sugana, kindly write to us about your concern over an email at [email protected]

Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055
    Asian Paints - asian paint ultima protect and base coat.