[Resolved]  Asian Paints — paints getting moved off

Team,

Do not want to ire out my frustration, however I am very unhappy about the unprofessionalism shown by your servicing company Sai services who painted our house. Post the paints within 3-4 months itself the paints started coming out. We raised it to the concerned team who only made time to visit our place post too many calls.

Post the visit it seems they identified the issue as water on the walls that's getting the paints out. What about the checks that were done on the walls before you went for the painting???? The wiered answers that I get are we only check limited space and diagonize the water treatment. I can clearly call out that water treatment was done as well as we were assured that the walls will have no issues.

What kind o[censored]nprofessionalism as in I have written so many mails to this team and I still do not see even an acknlowledgement coming over. Has Asian Paints selected the correct service vendors????

I need an update coming back asap, if not happy to raise this on ROI...

Renjith R
Apr 28, 2018

[Mar 22, 2018] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018 We understand that you have had an unpleasant experience. Kindly share your contact number via a private message with more details. Our team will get in touch with you to understand and address your concern.
Updated by [email protected] Mar 28, 2018 [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2018 Hello, thank you for sharing your contact number with us.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

What mail id may I send my contact no plz...will send the same across
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
Hi, kindly share your contact number via a private message with more details. Our team will get in touch with you to understand and address your concerns.

Asian Paints
    Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055