[Resolved] Asian Paints — product quality

Siliguri, Siliguri, West Bengal, India
 B Lama on Aug 19, 2019
I had painted my house in the month of april'19 using brand product of asian paints royale atoms suggested by company authorised stockist m/s sunil enterprises, siliguri but the paints started peeling off just after 4 months of painting.
My house is painted for 4th consecutive times after construction of the building but had never such experience in the past and of course this is the first time using asian paints.
Videos/photos attached for your perusal and suggest/request for strict compliance on quality of product and field level checks to be maintained at the highest order to avoid bad image of company in the market.
Look forward for your response at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 19, 2019

[Aug 19, 2019] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019
Hello, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We can get your complaint registered and ensure that all your concerns are addressed satisfactorily.

Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055
    Asian Paints - product quality