[Resolved]  Asian Paints — unethical behaviour and non professional job

We had given mr omar from vineet enterprise for the asian paint job.in the month of april 2019 and huge amount already for the same. Omkar has deliberately shown unethical, rude behaviour from day 1. Delayed work was reflected from his end inspite of the advance payment bcoz his workers were engaged at many sites at a time with no true commitment towards 1 client. Color of paint was applied at 1 place without even consulting us. And to add to the misery, his payment quotes fluctuated as per his whims and fancies. It came as a great shocker to us to have unprofessional people working under banner of such a renowned asian paints.
I would be really obliged if this matter would be taken into consideration seriously at the earliest and to take serious action against molar.
Expecting a revert asap
Thakur
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2020

[Feb 26, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2020
Hi Ejaz, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
Updated by Thakur ejaz Mar 04, 2020
ID .. 2586376.. no one has contacted me from asian paints to solve the problem.
Thakur, [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2020
Hi, we regret the unpleasant experience.
We are sharing this with our team and they will get in touch with you.
Updated by Thakur ejaz Jul 01, 2020
To
Mr Amit Syngle
CEO and MD
Resp sir
I have regularly complaint on this site against Mr omkar of viraj enterprise who is unprofessional and bad behaviour. He has taken my money and not done my job. He has tarnished the image of Asian paints even.
I demand my money be returned immediately and action taken against Mr omkar for cheating us.

Dr Ejaz Thakur
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

There has been no call from ur side.
Dr Ejaz Thakur, [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2020

Hi, we regret the unpleasant experience.
We are sharing this with our team and they will get in touch with you.
ID 2586376. I would like to speak to the chairman or board of directors of asian paints.
I had made a complaint against Mr omkar of viraj enterprise. 2 weeks back, Mr ankit, team leader, mobile number [protected], contacted me, visited the site, assured completion. Nothing progressed. Whenever I call him, he pretends he can't hear u, cuts the call and never calls back. Is he paid by Asian paints to tarnish image of asian paints.
Please connect me to the chairman or board of directors of asian paints.
Dr Ejaz Thakur [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2020

Hi Ejaz, as per our internal update, your concerns were resolved on 12th March 2020.
If you still require any other assistance, then we request you to drop us an email at [email protected] or call us at our toll free number 1800-209-5678.
However, as you are aware, we are in a state of lockdown owing to the Covid 19 situation and hence are not functioning in full capacity. Hence we will respond to you with a delay but as soon as we possibly can. Thank you for your understanding. Your complaint is important to us.

Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055