[Resolved]  Asian Paints — Unsatisfactory quality of work and service

I am an esteem customer of asian paints and in the year 2017 i got my house painted with asian paints ultima in my entire house that holds warranty for 7 years, which includes both material and labour cost. For the past few months the colour on the walls is peeling off for which i made a complaint with the regional manager. He attended me initially but later started to dust off responsibility by saying the painter and i are not telling the same thing whereas he spoke to the painter in front of me where the painter agreed to peeling off in 1500 sq ft area.
The peeling off has happened on 1500sq ft and the company is only giving me a compensation for 8 liters which approximately covers 400 sq feet and this is unacceptable. How can we accept to fix the colour only on the peeling off part? The patches would look so ugly and what is the point of spending such huge amounts on brand and receiving no warranty and guarantee? I thereby request you to look into the matter and provide for a solution at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2020
My problem has not been resolved. I only receive the mail that executive will contact me but nobody has contact me yet.

[Jul 19, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Jul 21, 2020
Hi, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055