[Resolved]  Asian Paints — wall paper not delivered and poor quality of painting

I had contracted with asian paints for my house painting and wall paper.in spite of making a 100% payment in advance i have not received the service even after 2 months! The wall paper i ordered has not been delivered and the asian paints representative is avoiding my calls. Also the wall painting work done is of very poor quality. Did not expect this from a reputed company!
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2020

[Jan 15, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Jan 15, 2020
Hi bijoy4u, we sincerely regret the experience you have been through.
Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
Updated by bijoy4u Jan 15, 2020
my contact is [protected]
Updated by bijoy4u Jan 21, 2020
I am still waiting to receive a call from Asian paints. Terrible customer service!
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2020
Hi Bijoy, we are unable to view the contact number shared by you. Can you please share the same via a direct message?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

my contact is [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2020

Hi, we have noted your contact information and will reach out to you shortly. Also, we would request you to delete your comment as it contains your contact number which we consider personal information. Our page is visible to the public.

Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055