[Resolved]  Asian Paints — wrong painting / output - for weaving texture

Hi asian paints team,

Recently, we got our home painted with asian paints and the output was extremely good but for one of the wall which turned out to be a disaster.

I am attaching the picture of the output and the actual image found in your website which will better explain what we are trying to say.

We are aware that asian paints is a reputed brand but this irresponsible act of the painter has ditched our good opinion on your reputation.

Please check the pictures attached and let us know if the output is what it will be like or it was a mistake done by the painter.

As a customer we request your immediate attention and response please.
wrong painting / output - for weaving texture
wrong painting / output - for weaving texture
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Baburam Chapagain's response Mar 04, 2018 P
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018 We sincerely regret the experience you have been through. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
Updated by Jude Roy Mar 12, 2018 Thanks. You can call me in [protected] and we can discuss the details. Alternatively, please provide your direct contact number and I can call you as well.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018 Dear Jude, we are not able to reach you.
Please share a suitable time and an alternate number for us to call.

Comments

Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
Hi Jude, we have already escalated your concerns to the relevant team, we will reach out to you with an update.
Hi iam a asian paints dealer if I have not achueve my year base than what should u do
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
Hi Baburam, you can call on 1800-209-5678 and get all your queries answered.

Asian Paints
    Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055