[Resolved] Ask Me Bazaar — Home decor

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Vasanthi T
We have ordered for Set of Four Double Bedsheets with eight pillow covers and received. But the items we have received are not as per the description given in the adv. Adv. showed as 100% cotton material and what we received is not cotton material and it is polyester mixed and colours are also entirely different from the adv. Hence we want exchange or money back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2016

[May 17, 2016] Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, May 25, 2016
Hi, Please raise a ticket using this link: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and mention all the required details so that we can get the better insight of your query and assist you accordingly. Regards, Yogesh Team AskmeBazaar

Comments

Ask Me Bazaar — product not received

i placed order no-AB3656943 DT:-19/06/2015.but product not received. your service is very poor

Ask Me Bazaar — frequent SMS on my mobile

will you plz stop sending me sms on my mobile i got tired of it so plz stop is as sson as possible i called ur customer care but it want worked, hope you will stop sending it. my no is[protected]

Ask Me Bazaar — power bank not working

dear sir my power bank not working properly plz refound as soon as possibal. my order Id AB3505524 Samsung 9000mAh Power Bank From Shivam Agencies thank you vivek pandey [protected]

Ask Me Bazaar — order no ABF2372287

we miss our free coupon we want re instruction by the product.

Ask Me Bazaar — give me shipping docade no. of my order AB3870607

give me shipping docade no. of my order AB3870607. Ask me Bazar's customer care email id never replies . They have not given customer option to track his order, it is a pathetetic service. ys parag jyoti saikia ph-[protected]

Ask Me Bazaar — Delay in delivery

Ordering date 04-july-2015 Item Meenaz b105 Hoop Rhodium

Ask Me Bazaar — delivry date is not showing

i will not buy any product from this site its too bad

Ask Me Bazaar — product not received booked at 15 days back

order no is AB3638693

Askmebazaar — order kiya samaan nahi mila

my order is ab3481660 qubeplex not delivered

Askmebazaar — Duplicate Puma Bag.

Duplicate Puma Bag.

Askmebazaar — vide order noAB3631537

i have booked one raincoat vide order no AB 3631537 in company name AUTOFURNISH, but till today i am unable to receive my order, if you are unable to provide me then send an e mail message.

Askmebazaar — SpyPen

I have purchase spy pen from your side. its not working properly so u have operation manual of this product. so i request pl guide above this product.

Askmebazaar — Incomplete delivery and No refund

i had ordered 2 tents and i only got 1 and i had paid the price of two tents and which has not been refund rs 1200 and the person has taken my tent

Askmebazaar — mi power banknot working

please replace the bank power bank bcz its not working properly.

Askmebazaar — For wrong dilivery

we have order 16 gb pen drive with power bank against order no AB3656521 but we have received 8 gb pen drive with power bank order no AB3656521 Surabhi Asthana Mb.no. [protected]

Askmebazaar — skullcandy inkedearphone 500069 is not working properly

i have purchased skull candy inked earphone 500069 on 4 june 2015 at 8.03 pm. now it's one earphone not working. it has one year warranty. order no. is 28185355.

Askmebazaar — Sunglass

I choose the sunglass rayban we provide wasteless glass to me I want send back so please don't provide fake products to the customers give me the solution what I want to do replay me

Askmebazaar — damaged watch

i have ordered a watch and it came in damaged condition.return the money or replace it with new one as soon as possible.

Askmebazaar — Very Bad Services

i have placed an order of a watch on 6/6/15. & I have not received that item yet.. you provide very bad delivery services & you don't satisfy the customer.. pls shut off your company...

Askmebazaar — REGARDING DELIVERY OF WRONG PRODUCT

I have got wrong product...I had ordered for magic mopper but instead of that I got Apex snow machine.So I want to return the product and I want refund of my money.

1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Ask Me Bazaar - Home decor