[Resolved] Askmebazaar — Order cancellation

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 pratibha91
On AskMeBazzar (Headphones) my order no is AB3417949 from my limo trading on 6 june . I cancelled the order due to some reasons within 24 hours by sending the mail to helpdesk of askmebazaar. I didn't get any response from them. After one week I received the message that they are dispatching the order. Please help me, I want the order to be cancelled as soon as possible.

Order cancellation

[Jun 13, 2015] Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jun 30, 2015
Dear Customer, We have forwarded your query to concerned department and we will get in touch with you within next 48 hours with an update on the status. Regards, Team AskmeBazaar

Comments

i need to cancel my order and my order number isAB3714265.
please cancel my order given
my product id is AB3317256 cancele request accepted on 19/06/2015. your Castomer care send me massage refund will pick up the same within 2-3 days after pick up the product with in 3-5 working days. but your courier service donor take the product till now. next I call your Castomer care on 24/06/2015 but courier service don't take the product till now. I am unsatisfied from your service. please take necessary step as soon as possible.
I need to cancel my order and my order number isAB3960666 Please cancel my order given
I placed an order by mistake. Order id : AB8807130. KINDLY CANCEL THIS ORDER! Thank you.
please cancel my order i dnt need that product.my order numbe:AB9941860

Askmebazaar — My Watch order no-AB2995583

watch not received.

Askmebazaar — travels bag

travels bag quality in nnot good how to return bag plk give na me fast reply

Delay in supply

I had booked LED bulbs on 14.04.2015 vide ID No.AB 2254669 but sorry to inform that there is no information of supply so for even after 11 days of order booked. Would you pl. look into it. ((PDKumar)

product incomplete and broken

order no. AB1346366 samsung power bank

NON CANCELLABLE

THE PRODUCT CAN NOT BE CANCELLED

mi power bank not work off on switch

sir my order no- AB1389632 today provide my home add. this predect on/off switch no working plz change my prodect, power bank 1040mah

1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Askmebazaar - Order cancellation