Asus India And E Mart For U Pvt Ltd — wrong invoice by seller resulting in financial and mental loss

I have purchased an asus x541ua laptop from bhubaneswar authorised dealer "emart for you pvt ltd" on 22.10.2017 and wished to avail their extended warranty offer (Carepack) by paying rs.999 as diwali offer and registered for the same vide ticket no: ado105493. But each time i got reply mail after sending the original invoice and code is my request falls under "wip" category and wanted me to send the documents. I have asked the company customer care via mail and telephone to tell me the detailsof the issue but they have not clarified. I contacted the seller many times but they did not answer me instead told me to wait. When one day again i went they told my invoice was wrongly given and given me another invoice and told me to apply again but the time of diwali offer was not there ans i was suggested to pay more than 4000 insted of 999. When i contacted mr. Bablu he told he cant help and told me to contact mr. Manoj. And when i contacted mr. Manoj he assured me to do it by march as the fault was of them. When i contacted them on 16.03.2018 they behaved rudely with me and told they can’t do anything and i should do whatever i want to do. So for no fault of mine i was being harassed by the company and its authorised dealer and was not given the benefit which i should have got.in this connection i request you to do the needful and arrange to compensate me with same offer with monetary compensation for all the harassments i got from the company and their authorised seller.
I have attached both the wrong and correct invoices and the code for your perusal and verification.

The details of authorised seller who have caused all problems is given herebelow.

Name: emart for you pvt ltd
Plot no-104, saheed nagar, bhubaneswar, odisha
Phone no[protected], mob-[protected]
Gstin/uin: 21aabce3929q1zg

Waiting for your valuable action.

Yours faithfully